From: ramadoss johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 17 January, 2008 3:53:34 PM
Subject: [arr] Re:ARR GONA PERFORM IN DUBAI

Hai Guys,

Very very happy to see our ARR in dubai.iam johnson silent member since 5 years
.Thanks to our friend haris for his information. Now iam staying in Dubai ,so
Dubai guys pls if you send ur contacts then we can plan to meet our King .pls
respond

bye

R JOHNSON  Mobile No.050 2457298

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

      Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php