The company has not yet released the CDs in other cities. So, as of now, 'Al
Risalah' is available only in Mumbai. But I heard that the 2nd lot of the
CDs is in production so we can hope it to release everywhere soon. Not sure
when! If I get more info, will keep updated.

By the way, it is already doing a good business. There is a considerable
demand for the CDs from some religious organizations. Hope the distribution
gets better. I read that it was available in bulk in Planet Ms, but when I
called them, they had no idea what I was talking about! Maybe they have it
but aren't aware about it?

Also, lets write to sites like Musicyogi and Nehaflix requesting to make it
available.

Thanks to Ranojoy for explaining in details about Na'ats!

Thanks.

-