yes rahman can only compose such beautiful songs for
period films no composer can come near him. when we
are listening to JA songs it is looking like we are
listening to a commercial film songs not period film
songs which is a very great composition. All the songs
are very good including man mohana. INN LAMHON song
remembers of film RYTHM solo song. The song starts
very low pitch and in middle raises high pitch. i like
this type of songs very much jashn-A-Baaharaa
beautiful melody no words to say i was drug addicted
to this song after first listen. i like all the songs
which will be remmembered for long time. Rahman Sir
has done his job very well of composing beautiful
songs now we must see Ashutosh project the songs in
cinema i requst Ashutosh not delete any of this songs
its a humble request from all Rahman Fans.

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/