First of all - my verdict - JA music is AWESOME ! nothing less
  Now the details.
  Aseem shahenshah and jashn just picks u alongwith it in the first hearing
itself! unusual for a rahman i nust say..and once picked up...take my
word...they won't let u go off
  Khwaja grows on u after the second hearing and inn la..after the third and
mann mohana the last.
  All in all the 4 out of 5 are all extremely good that u get confused which is
ur fav with all the 4 tunes running around in ur head!
  I won't say anythinbg more than that it is a must buy...
  And i too don't agree with the view of some that rahman of 90's is lost...the
whole beuty of rahman is that he doesnt stick to a genre or style..he keeps
reinventing..guru and JA are as diff as chalk and cheese as maybe sivaji and
LOTR ! and this thing is sadly missed by some of his so called fans...hey
buddies..learn to enjoy the new rahman...leave ur baggages elsewhere..be a lil
more broadminded in music and embrace the new kool stuffs which rahman is
dishing out...and of course for ur daily nostalgic fix there are innumerable
old rahman classics at ur disposal..

  Deepak Varma

  Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.