Shreya Ghosal was adjudged the Bet Play back Singer in female Category for
her song Barso Re . She said " I thank Rahman Sir for giving me this
opportunity. This is my first song for Rahman Sir in Hindi. I also thank
Gulzarji, Maniji and Rahmanji"

And Shreya collected the award on behalf of ARR for the Best Music Director
for GURU. She said " Rahman Sir.. Thanks. And you deserve the best".

When they announced the awards, they said " who else for Music ?. The one
and only A.R.RAHMAN ".