Is negative headline a new trend of journalism?
The content inside has the subtle headline and doesnt match the actual.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Fear of failure haunts A.R. Rahman Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:22pm IST

Email<javascript:commonPopup('/do/emailArticle?articleId=INIndia-31616820080127',

Print<http://in.reuters.com/articlePrint?articleId=INIndia-31616820080127>|
> Share
> | Single Page <javascript:singlePageView();>
> [- <javascript:sizeDown();>] Text <javascript:resetCurrentsize();>
> [+<javascript:sizeUp();>]
>

> By Prithwish Ganguly
>
> MUMBAI (Reuters) - A string of hits over the years hasn't helped
composer
> A.R. Rahman get rid of his biggest fear -- that a bad project might
harm his
> reputation as Bollywood's best.
>
> Rahman, who shot to fame with his compositions for "Roja" in 1992,
is known
> for his musical versatility. He has innovated with different
instruments and
> sounds to create some of India's best known musical hits for more than a
> decade.
>
> But the composer knows success comes at a price.
>
> "*It does scare me sometimes (but) not about staying on top - first
place or
> second place,*" Rahman told Reuters.
>
> "*It is about what I'm delivering, how good the music is always, how
precise
> I have to be while composing as I might be putting my reputation of
15 years
> at stake*."
>
> Rahman has several big budget projects lined up for release in 2008,
> including Ashutosh Gowariker's "Jodhaa Akbar", Subhash Ghai's "Yuvraaj",
> Rakeysh Mehra's "Dilli 6" and the Aamir Khan-starrer "Ghajini".
>
> But he's eagerly awaiting Tamil filmmaker Shankar's science fiction
venture
> "Robot".
>
> "*Robot' is very futuristic and I am looking forward to composing
for it*,"
> Rahman said. *"I have never tried the genre before and it is an exciting
> venture*."
>
> Selecting the right project might be tough for some but for Rahman,
instinct
> plays a key role.
>
> "I often take quick decisions as sometimes I work with people whom I
have
> worked with before and sometimes it's just out of pure instinct when
I come

http://in.reuters.com/article/bollywoodNews/idINIndia-31616820080127?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=0