Just to make things clear ( according to the history that we have known)

*Jodha Bai* was indeed the wife of Akbar. She was his third wife. She was
the daughter of Raja Bharmal of Amber .
Close to a month older than Akbar. She gave birth to Salim (later as
Jehangir). Jehangir later married
*Jodhi Bi* and Khurram (later as shah Jahan) was born to them. So according
to the histroy we have known, Ashutosh
has depicted nothing wrong !