I tink we are not going to get anythin saying HJ coppied this and that. What
need to be discussed is the song Pilotes Automatqies which is coppied from
Ottagatha Kattikko by ARR. I don't credits are given to ARR...
I found this article. Read it...
A R Rahman's 'Ottagatha Kattikko' (Gentleman, 1993) and La
Caution's 'Pilotes Automatqies', 2005.
This one's a reverse! Or, it possibly
could be. Just came across (thanks to messages in the Rahman Yahoo Group and
TFM Page) a track 'Pilotes Automatqies' by a French hip-hop group called 'La
Caution'. And it samples almost throughout the song, A R Rahman's 1993
chartbuster 'Ottagatha Kattikko' from Gentleman (called 'Roop Suhana lagta
hai' in Hindi!). The hip-hop track is part of La Caution's 2005 album, 'Arc
En Ciel Pour Dal Toniens'. Now, a few pertinent questions. Does the French
album include a credit to Rahman? How did they come to know about a Tamil
track...any possible Indian connection somewhere? And most importantly, does
Rahman know?
between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99