yes. Nadhir Thinna is a Funky song.. I love it..

btw, you are right , Harish Raghavendra hasn't sung for ARR yet.
I have a guilty pleasure with that.. I dont like him :)) and for some
reason, maybe ARR feels he can't make the Cut to sing for him..
same with Kumar Sanu.. I dont like him either - and I guess he sung just the
one song for ARR - the remake song of Anjali Duet.
sorry to those who like these 2 singers. as I said b4, its a GUILTY pleasure
for me.

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 9:33 PM, Roshan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   Hi all you Rahmaniacs,
> Well, most of u think Rashid Ali was introduced by Rahman to sing in JTYJN.
> He has sung for him in Tamil in Parthalae Paravasam way back in 2001!! He
> has resurfaced after 7 years! Now that he has become popular, it would be
> worthwhile to listen to Nadhir Thinna from PP. His Tamil is not too bad!
> I also wonder why Harish Raghavendra hasnt been singing for Rahman. He has
> been around for quite sometime now, and still yet to be picked up by the
> Maestro... (Correct me, if I am wrong here!)
>
> Cheers,
> R..
>
>  
>



-- 
Cheers,
Pradeepan.

"All you need to do is, decide what to do with the time that is given to you
!"

Reply via email to