sure i can give you the english translation of meherban. Its here below with
the song and translation:
u Hai Zabaan, Main Hoon Bayaan
Tu Hai Neha, Main Hoon Haya
Tere Bina Main Hoon Be Zameen,
Tere Bina Main Be Aasma
Tu Hai Nadiyaan, Main Hoon Sangam
Tu Naya Saal, Main Pehla Mausam
Tere Bina Main Hoon Be Zameen,
Tere Bina Main Be Aasma,
Tere Bina Main Hoon Be Zameen,
Tere Bina.....
Meherbaan .....
Tu Hai Sana, Main Hoon Ana
Tu Hahteli, Main Hoon Heda
Aaj Elaan Yeh Kar Denge, Hum Ek Hai Ek Rahenge
Jo Aajaye Koi Toofan , Kabhi Raah Se Hum Nah Hathenge
Is Berangi Duniya Ko, Pyar Se Hum Rang Denge
Wafa Ka Diya Jalayenge, Har Ghar Mein Noor Bahenge
Tu Hai Nazar, Main Nazara
Tu Hai Sagar, Main Kinara
Tu Hai Zabaan, Main Hoon Bayaan
Tu Hai Neha, Main Hoon Haya
Meherbaan
--
Translation:
You are the language, I am the meaning
You are beauty, I am modesty
Withoutyou I am landless,
Without you I am skyless
You are the rivers, I am the confluence
You are the new eve, I am the first season
Without you I am landless,
Without you I am skyless,
Without you I am landless,
Without you....
Kindness....
You are eulogy, I am grace
You are the palm, I am the toe
Today we will announce that we are one and will always stay one,
Even if a storm comes, we will never move from the path
We will colour this colourless world with love,
We will light up the lamp of faith, light will flow in every house
You are the vision, I am the sight
You are the sea, I am the shore
You are the language, I am the meaning
You are beauty, I am modesty
durba bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Working on Meherban and Ishq Ada translation.....
Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One of the most amazing songs by ARR......would love to know its
meaning in detail. Thanks.
---------------------------------
Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here