From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 7 June, 2008 7:52:37 AM
Subject: [arr] ARR clarifies he is not producing MARMAYOGI

Kamal Hassan woos A R Rahman
Hi Friends ... Check this....... :-)

Kamal Hassan finally signs music maestro AR Rahman for his home production,
Marmayogi . It is going to be Kamal Hassan's next venture after Dashavtaram .
Kamal himself will co-produce, direct and act in this film.

Rahman was in Mumbai for a short visit, when he revealed his next venture. A
smiling Rahman in a black suit discloses, "It's strange, but Kamal and I have
never worked together. We stay in the same city, work in the same industry, but
we have never got an opportunity to work together.. But this is an interesting
project and I will be working on the tracks as soon as I reach Chennai."

However there were several rumours doing the rounds about Rahman turning into a
film producer. This question actually got the composer to burst out laughing.
He retorts, "Me and produce films? When will I compose music if I am dealing
with production hassles? Even I have heard that I have approached Aamir Khan
and Kamal Hassan to direct a film for me. Well, it is utter rubbish. I am not
trying my hands at screenplay either. I will leave that to the experts."

It can be recalled that before this, Kamal Hassan's film was backed by Bharat
Bala Production along with Adlabs. Though Marmayogi will be made in Hindi it
will be dubbed in Tamil and Telugu.

http://movies. indiatimes. com/articleshow/ 3100233.cms

--
regards,
Vithur

HELP EVER; HURT NEVER;
LOVE ALL; SERVE ALL

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group
at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/