Oh yeah! Chord :) How can we forget such an energetic album? And that
Jazz bit was really genius thinking yet situational. ManiRatnam really
well picturized it in slow motion Kareena Kapoor playing with waves.
Let's call it Jazzy waves :)

Generally, In most of the songs Rahman creates such up/downs and also
fusing two geners to remove monotonous of the song. In the same album
he used classical bit Pa Sa Ni Sa in Fana song. That's what we call
creativity and so his songs are always special. :)