well documentary would be a bonus along with book. :-)
 Regards

S.Sunder

----- Original Message ----
From: Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 16 June, 2008 7:11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] World without Violence

hey we need some professional like Bharat Bala to do a autobio documentary for
ARR. and that documentary should be a life-time treat for all ARR fans.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 6:15 AM, Sunder <[EMAIL PROTECTED] co.in> wrote:

Hi guys,

Today while I was listening to kwaja mere kwaja, i got a feeling that we being
a core fan of ARR and most of us are in mid 20s and 30s will definelty show
our future generation what is real life and how to lead a life. If we spread
this to our younger generation and at one point of time there will not be any
violance in earth nor there will be in any corruption.

My dream is in year 2050 every person in earth should be the ARR fan and lead a
life of his. Gopal/Vijay please tell our boss to write a book(Autobiography)
actually we know that he doesnt have time to even think about that, but if that
happens then I am sure how amny ever copy you print it would be sold out.

What you guys think?
 Regards

S.Sunder
Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of Yahoo!
Groups.

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/