Ha Ha.. Amit, you again opened the pandora's box of laughter man! Can't
control my laughs again,  [:))] especially Vithur one.. (Hope Vithur
will not take all these posts seriously, and hope/ pray for  his noble
cause of food distribution will reach needy beyond time barrier..)
...This thread is going stong and bringing out other hidden talents in
group  [;)]

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Amith Chandhran"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Some more....
>
> *Gopal - *Exclusive - Per Vijay, the site is being uploaded with the
all the
> songs & videos from AR's new film 'sugar cube'. For Airtel users,
download
> is free. All other users will have to pay 10 rupees per video. Music
of the
> film releases on itunes next week and all other sites 2 weeks after
that.
> Album sleeve download is chargeable to all users. Those wanting to
book CDs,
> kindly SMS BUYCD to 588888 (Note: your CD will be manufactured by the
music
> company only after confirmation of payment from your bank.)
>
> *Swapnil* - Inviting all Bombay fans for a jam session at my place.
This
> Sunday 6 pm onwards. 5 members have already confirmed they are coming.
Note
> my address and number..... just 5 minutes from Andheri station........
;-)

> *Random Fan 1* - Dear Freeends, yestrday im going to airport and there
> seeing god..i m not believing my eye and rubbing again and again
before i
> finish rubbing and open my eye, god vanish. but im happy i see god
atleast
> for a 10 second.
>
> *Random Fan 2* - Dear brother, you are extreemly lucky to be seeing
our god.
> even i go to airport everyday and pray but not see our god. im sure
someday
> i will.
>
> *Pavan* *Cumarr* - you guys are crazy. A R R himself has said that he
does
> not like to be called God etc. Let us learn to love his music and not
> compare him with God. He is also human like us.
>
> *Random Fan 3* - Dear Gopal and Vijay, can you confirm with Boss that
his
> son was at the Bangalore Shoppers Stop last Sunday?
>
> *Vithur *- Dear Brothers and Sisters, very happy to say that the free
i pod
> distribution program went on very well this Sunday. Special thanks to
Kunal
> (dear humble brother from Orkut) who could also make it. In fact
initially
> we could not find people without i pods in their hands and ears but
when we
> drove towards Arakkonam, we spotted a village where people were still
> listening to CDs. These people were really happy to get the i pods. In
fact
> we even demonstrated how to burn their old CDs onto the ipods. Let us
all
> aim to give the 2 GB ones next time. HELP EVER; HURT NEVER; LOVE ALL;
SERVE