Good man, you have a good exposure over these stuffs :)

Actually in most of the Boney M's songs, I find unique Drum rhythms
which no one could have imagined in those 70's, 80's days. Boney M
had very limited albums, but their every song had unique rhythms
like Rahman's in todays's era. His songs like Rasputin, Rivers of
babylon, Ma Baker,Nightflight to Venus, Daddy cool, African moon etc
are irresistible and only Michael Jackson comes second to such
quality sounds... But it's amazing to see Rahman is still going
strong with so many albums, creating unique sounds.. :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "kishore parayath"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> YEs...Dats wat I said Avinash... D beats are from d same DRUMKIT
BEST
> SERVICE XXL 1500....
> I hv heard dis song long bak...
>
> And BONEYM was one of the BANDS to use SAMPLES from as early as
1978... They
> were one of the EARLIEST bands in the WORLD to use ELECTRONIC
samples from
> Digital Samplers.....
>
> Avinash...If u observe, the PATTERN and STRUCTURE of the BEATS in
BOTH the
> song are DIFFERENT..... EXAMPLE: Observe d AREAS where d SMASH
comes in both
> d songs....
> The RHYTHM STRUCTURE is TOTALLY different... ANd both BONEYM and
ARR hav
> used d SAME DRUMKIT....But developed DIFFERENT RHYTHMS..
>
> If I use d same SAMPLE again(Too OLD now) ...I can develop
ANOTHER  rhtyhm
> from it, to suit my song...
>  Hope u understood...
> Infacts BONEYM's song has an ORDINARY CLAP for d SMASH and ARR's
MANGTA HAI