big loss to indian music world, rahman & fans. this year ending with a note of
many sad events.

--- On Mon, 12/1/08, Anantha Narayanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Anantha Narayanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Re: Tragic news
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 11:15 AM

OMG. This is really a tragic news.

May his soul rest in peace.
--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Sriram S <srirams_param@ ...>
wrote:

> This is a very sad and distressing news.
>
> I had the privilege of meeting him (along with other group members)
in the 2005 Bangalore Concert. He was a pretty simply person holding
a Plastic cover in his hand, talking jovially to us. You should have
seen the way he was working adjusting the Sounds from the Console
area. He was continously busy from 1 PM to night 1 AM adjusting every
bit of the Mike, Speakers and all other Sound equipements. We were
amazed by his talent and the hardwork put in for a concert. S
Sivakumar and K J Singh were also along with him during the concert.

> During the concert, we (with Nazeef, Vaidya, Navas) stood near to
him in the console area for 4 hours and were amazed the way he was
enjoying the work which was a pleasant sight to watch.

> Sir, I bow to you and May your Soul rest in Peace.
>
> I think H Sridhar also works for Media Artists (http://www.media-
artists.com/ ) , which works on more Tamil/Hindi films for Sound
designing.

> PS: I am attaching couple of snaps taken during the 2005 Bangalore
concert involving Mr. H Sridhar.

> Regards,
> Sriram

H. Sridhar this morning. He suffered a cardiac arrest. This is a great
loss not just to ARR but to the world of music and sound engineering.

http://messenger. yahoo.com/ invite/