Zindagi also reminds me one of the recent mellow song "Kaisi hai yeh
ruth" (Dil Chahta Hai )by SEL, which is also surprisingly sung by
Srinivas. You have to hear it again to find the similarities...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This song has an old world type melody to it, almost like a
ghazal.
> And since you've heard ghazals before, maybe that's why you think
it's
> "old".  It has nothing to do with it being a stale ARR song, and on
> the contrary, in Zindagi, ARR has composed such beautiful, smooth
> contoured melody like from the evergreen era in the 1950s and
1960s.
> I know a well known classical singer and he was very much touched
and
> impressed with Zindagi when he heard it, reminding him of pure
melody
> numbers from the evergreen era.
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Jahanzeb Farooq"
> <jahanzebtippu@> wrote:
> >
> > well in fact when i tried i could not come up with many songs
which i
> > could say similar to zindagi. still i don't know why it just
sounds
> > old or similar to one of many ARR songs with SPB or Hariharan.
may be
> > it is pyaar ye (Rangeela), may be roja (Roja), nahin saamne
(Taal) or
> > sun ri sakhi (Humse Hai Muqabala). don't know exactly. it is
hard to
> > pin-point. but honestly there is some "old" feeling to this
song. this
> > is also possible that it is similar to some non-ARR song that's
why i
> > have this feeling. not sure though.
> >

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Gomzy™" <gomtesh.upadhye@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > could you please mention the ones that are same types as
zindagi ?
> > and also
> > > how similar they are?

> > best ever
> > is
> > it

> > <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>, V S

> > enjoy

> > enjoy

> > in
> > myself,

Yuvvraaj,
> > and

> > binds me
> > that. I
> > heard

> > is a
> > out
> > the

> > Zindagi
> > felt

ARR.
> > And
> > zindagi.

> > the

> > words.

> > mind
> > door
> > sadness

> > vfl66122.swf&video_id=OgBU75ApkSw&rel=0&showsearch=1&eurl=http%
3A//www
Jab-
> > Din-
> > > >
> > Lyrics.html&iurl=http%
3A//i4.ytimg.com/vi/OgBU75ApkSw/hqdefault.jpg&sk

=FyS51qccX0_TR5VHiVIZtGrjj2oCfCGKC&use_get_video_info=1&load_modules=
1