Yes you are right!, I also had the same feelings when Rahman's
hollywood connection started with "Inside Man". Also during
Elizabeth release, I really disappointed by not having an original
song to be get noticed by Hollywood...

But SDM came like an atom bomb :), it blasted in hollywood with 3
Oscar nominations and everyone is uttering Rahman's name. It's like
ISRO directly landing a man on Mars, forgeting the moon :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "arr_raghu" <arr_ra...@...>