Yes, you are right, though it's modern in sound, the melody feel is
similar to Dil Se... Even I remember I predicted this last year and I
found the message as below...:) I can't believe it, it's all passion and
observation power over ARR's music that keeps me track with him... :)

2008 11:06 am

Actually I'm eagerly waiting for "Delhi 6". My expectations are
something dark and soulful music like Dil Se. If not melodies,
atleast Rahman will keep the sound feel of Dil Se / Swades.
Since "Delhi 6" is autobiographical movie of Director O.P.Mehra,
sure they'll have one or more solo songs by ARR. :) .. That'll be a
real delight!!

And my guess is, Ghajini will be entirely dedicated to Mainstream
music! (in between J.O.K / JTYJN)

~Avinash

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sunil VG <suni...@...> wrote:

> For me, Delhi 6 is the Dil Se of this era. Songs like Rehna Tu, Dil
Gira
> Dafatan & Masakali are creatively as innovative and pathbreaking as
Dil Se
> Re, Chaiyya Chaiyya & Jiya Jale were those days. Sonically speaking,
perhaps
> there's not as much scope for innovation as there was during Dil Se.
But let