Pyarilal,

The group belongs to all of us :) We do whatever we do for ourselves, for
our love of Rahman and his music.

Admin is also a member, like Prime Minister is also a citizen.

Thanks for sharing.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Nagaraj <arr_naga...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ungal Uzhaipukku manamarandha Nanri..
>
> Thanks a lot..
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
> "ilovearrmusic"
> <ilovearrmu...@...> wrote:
> >
> > thanks for your mail ...... vithur...:)
> >
> > But admin never replying for these kind of mail? they are want
> these
> > kind of material for update in their collection?! i couldn't
> > understand.....if they don't want contribution from like me.....I
> will
> > simple stand far from you....!
> >
> > I hope this time i will get reply....:)
> >
> > thank you
> >
> > anbudan
> > pyarilal
> >

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
> Vithur <vithurm@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Good Effort... Keep it going . It would be a rare treasure
> > >
> > > On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 7:29 AM, ilovearrmusic ilovearrmu...@...:

> 2009. I
> > was
> > Regional

> collection.

> big
> > size...

> <http://ilovearrahman.com/arr_oscar_news/English/>
> <http://ilovearrahman.com/arr_oscar_news/Malayalam/>
> <http://ilovearrahman.com/arr_oscar_news/Marathi/>

> > > --
> > > regards,
> > > Vithur

  • ... ilovearrmusic
    • ... Vithur
      • ... ilovearrmusic
        • ... Vithur
          • ... ilovearrmusic
        • ... Anantha Dreamer
        • ... Nagaraj
          • ... Shah Navas
    • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .