I agree with Thulasi. They should just give credits. I wouldn't really think
the guys are selling those soaps because of Rahman's music. As long as it is
credited it is fine.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 8:30 AM, Thulasi Ram <karoke...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   i think in these are taken for granted as there arent any concrete laws
> enforced to take an immediate action. even if they exist, the media takes it
> for granted. as u pointed out, many politicians involved with media could
> very well make situation worse. wish they at least give credit for ARR
> sometime in the future..
>

> On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 10:36 PM, jana_k3 <kska...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>   I don't know. It's a bit difficult to file cases, as these TVs are all
>> associated with political parties. I do think Rahman would place himself in
>> an undesirable situation.
>>
>> It would be best though, if there were some concrete copyright rules set
>> up for his creations, so that this sort of stuff can be prevented.
>>
>> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
>> Vithur <vith...@...> wrote:
>> >
>> > SUN TV, VIJAY TV and PODHIGAI TV in Tamil Nadu use his BGMs very
>> > extensively.
>> >
>> > I have heard the following
>> >
>> > 1. Spirit of Rangeela
>> > 2. Kisna Theme ( just like that...... )
>> > 3. Padaiyappa BGMs
>> > 4. Vande Mataram
>> > 5. Jodha Akbar ( Azeem O Shahenshah Drum beats )
>> > so many so many
>> >
>> > I think AR also knows all these..... He has just left it offf...

>> now
>> ghajini and

>> msg
>> serial...

>> http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_messenger_7/*http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/
>> >

>> > --
>> > regards,
>> > Vithur

  • ... ilovearrmusic
    • ... Vinod Pisipati
      • ... Vithur
        • ... jana_k3
          • ... Thulasi Ram
            • ... Shah Navas
              • ... Adithya Sairam
            • ... Vithur
        • ... jibandevta
      • ... ramakrisha laxmana subramanian siva gopala acharya iyer .aiyooo amma idli wada dosa sambar chatni .