Right chord, there are numerous songs of MJ which has a strong message and
moves you. Almost all of his songs have that emotional factor like ARR to grow
on you. My favourite songs are Beat It, Black or white, Stranger in Moscow, Man
in the mirror, Remember the time, Thriller, Earth song, You are not alone, I'll
be there(Free willy), Billie Jean, Girl is mine, We are the world etc. etc.. We
should listen again all these songs to find why he's the greatest..!