Man.. I think you are just making assumptions about Hum Se hai muqabla. As per
my observation, I have found Tauba Tauba (VM), Girlfriend (Boys) and Azadi have
similar "STYLE" & "TREND"  MJ created. Girlfriend is a mix of "Beat It" &
"Black or white" & Azadi has similar style of "Earth Song" (My most favourite
MJ song :)  )