Uyire Uyire from Bombay no doubt is 1 of my most fav love number from ARR. I
feel it has the deep love yet painful feeling in it. Esp the second interlude
and Chitra's magnificent vocal. Love how she goes " Adada....Adada... indre
kanneerum thithikindrethey..." U just have no heart to stop the song anywhere.
Vairamuthu lyrics is another plus point. "Kadhal Irunthal, yenthal Kannodhe
kalanthe vidhe.. Kaalam thadethal, ennai maanoodhe kalanthe vide".

Just a perfect example of the extraordinaire combo of Mani Ratnam - ARR -
Vairamuthu.