Hi guys....i saw the new trailer of VTV last week in kalaignar tv..it was
really awesome n beautiful obviously!!!!!!!!! d trailer had anbil avan song in
the background...i searched for it in net but cud nt find it...if anyone finds
it pll do post d link in this group...
After  seeing both d fantastic trailers of VTV i have decided tat i will see
VTV film atleast for 100 times mainly for "Georgeous beauty queen of
kollywood"Trisha, "Awesome n talented director"Gautham n of course"Our god of
music" ARR sir...becoz these 3 ppl r my all time favourites....i feel its a a
very gifted moment for me to see all my hardcore favourites together in d film
VTV...so hw can i be without watching it for atleast 100 times?????..n even
trisha looks really georgeous like an angel in dis film..thanks to
Gautham!!!!!!!! I am really sooooooooo eagerly waiting to see all my favourites
on big screen...:-))))))

http://in.yahoo.com/