the most truthful and exact review of VTV!!! Thanks for ur awesome review!!!

--- On Sun, 7/3/10, lux4muz N <lux4...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: lux4muz N <lux4...@gmail.com>
Subject: [arr] VTV....my first ever review!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 7 March, 2010, 3:33 AM

We saw this movie Last Sunday night 7:30 pm - Naz Theatre (Now -Big Cinemas).

I wasnt too excited about the movie hall or the price of the ticket...not a big
fan of Naz..especially the hall is more like a stock room ...

Hubby & I just gobbled something at the Masala Grill next door and rushed for
the theatre

I was pleasantly surprised about 2 things

1.Hall was totally empty and I hadnt expected that
2.There had been some renovation and the hall no longer looked like a stock
room. I was impressed!

Now...we wait for the movie to begin..both of us, a little nervous. We have
been waiting for this movie for a while...we were fell in love with the album!
The room gets filled, and I move around to get the best seat..for the best view

and...the title rolled ...we were sold!

the concept of rolling names in tamil, and its shadow on water (in english)
brilliant... movie started with bgm of something similar to lathika's theme and
mannipaya..awesome. .(yes, we screamed too..when ARR's name rolled)

after that it moved to aaromale.... super awesome...!

I read some reviews that only Hosaana was shot well, but I actually like Omana
penne...the song literally makes your pulse go faster towards the end..with
each beat, the lovers seem to get closer...

the chemistry in the scene was palpable...I havent seen a movie (hindi/tamil or
english) in recent past that made me feel this way..it was as if I was living
this love story.

Kannukkul kannai went so well with the emotions of the scene, i understood why
ARR put all the beats (which I initially thought drowned Naresh's voice)..but
the situation demanded it to be so bold and there it was....loved the Cello!

Jessie's Theme - well I read in the forum that it was too loud.. I dont agree
with that...when your heart wants to scream at the foolishness or arrogance
displayed by people you love..i am sure it will be this loud.

Some say...the second half was slower..but I felt that it had the right pace
and momentum...we came out of the hall thinking, is it true that this Story is
based on Gautam's real life story?
I really wanted the story to have a happy ending, so when Trisha turned to
Simbu and explained that why she couldnt talk to him in NY..my heart broke!

Overall...both of us came out of the hall..loving every bit of the movie...I
cant recall a single scene that was out of place or a single bgm piece that was
unwanted or loud.

LOVED IT...and we are waiting for the DVD release!

Good Show by the entire cast and crew of VTV!

http://in.yahoo.com/