agreed, new kind from ARR and ofcource in general. Masakalli had a very special
twist in the song, something unusual but gripping and catchy. This song stands
out clearly, no doubt. I do not wish 2 comments on other songs, as i dont want
to hurt the feelings of the lovers of the song and create a huge war here.
Already known enough there are some very 'well mannered' members around with
extremely 'polite' manner to express their view.

Anyhow, Yuvvraaj, VTV, ADA were albums of gold. Each seconds of the songs in
the album spells magic really well for me. Esp VTV and Ada. All the songs were
made out of gold.  Truly happy to have these kinda albums around when 'kuthu'
and disco songs r the preferable choices of the people nowadays.