Taimur, i think u have spend too much time with the 90s albums of ARR and that
is why u r dissapointed with the recent style of A.R.Rahman. Well i must say
the current A.R.Rahman's style is not the same anymore. The only post 2000
album which had the 90s ARR stamp was Kangalal Kaithi Sei. Im sure u dont need
me to remind u of that. But its time u adapt this new style of A.R.Rahman. if u
miss the old A.R.Rahman too much, u can always listen to his old albums anyday.

Im not being harsh to u like some of the members here. Just relax. ARR will
surprise u in between these coming years with an album of ur taste. When Boys,
E20U18 was released with his new style, KKS album sprung out of nowhere and
took us by storm. Similarly such event will take place very soon.

For now, dun have any expectation on ARR's albums anymore. Since in ur mind his
magnificent 90s style is stuck, all his current songs will disappoint u only.
Just enjoy the current songs if u like them, if not, put them aside and relax
back with his 90s album. No one is going to tell ur not an ARR fan just because
u do not enjoy his current songs.

Just to let u know, for ARR to give us his old style, he will need his old crew
back. which is impossible. as we know ARR's song is an input of all the crews
as well. ARR extracts all the ideas of his crews inside his song as well. So he
has a new set of crew, it will only mean new set of style. Later he will have a
newer set of crew, and a newer style of songs.

Just stick with what u r. Do not let any of these members make u change any of
ur music preference. Good and glad to see some hardcore fans like u around.

Taimur, i suggest u listen to Tamil songs by Harris Jeyaraj, Yuvan Shankar Raja
and such. They compose good songs which r close to that 90s ARR style.