Rivjot, u r so so so sweet to say this. haha. but the best is no doubt Kaissom.
I guess he got busy. Haha. thank u for ur compliment Rivjot, it means allot to
me. :)

I tried to do on Bombay, but it did not came in 5.1 audio system Rivjot, that
made it difficult. Even i ripp the bgm it will be as if ur watching the film,
it will be not be voiceless. Anything pre Indian, all the DVDs came in 2.1 only
(atleast ARR's). If u want anything after Indian, i will do it for u... :)

btw bro, i havent visited Warner bros... im so so sorry, caught up with this 5
assignments and a presentation tomorow, im going there tomorow only, after
class. sorry to make u wait for that.... :)