My ranking :

1.Thiruda Thiruda (Cant explain enough of the beauty of this album)
2.Iruvar (A score which surprised us all. Poo Koodiyin was a beautiful tribute
to MSV and the 1960s music, Narumugaiye was magical and the brilliant Hello
Mr.Ethirkatchi... wow...!!).
3.Alaipayuhey (Manasum Alai Paindethe...All the songs didnt create ripples, but
it was a tsunami... Sneghidne and Pacchai Nirame r evergreen. Yaaro Yarodi was
a new genre... Kadhal Sadugudu...my goodness... beautiful...)
4.Kannathil Muttamittal (an album which spells Quality in every corner of the
songs. Vellai Pookal, Kannathil Muttamittal, and Vidai Koode engal Naade. The
lyrics in Vellai Pookal... hmmm... it shows why Vairamuthu-ARR combo is
unbeatable...)
5.Roja (Pudhu Vellai Malai, Kadhal Rojave = sheer beauty...)
6.Aayitha Ezhutu (Yaakai Thiri, Sandha Kozhi kozhi, Hey goodbye nanba.... top
class quality songs...)
7.Bombay (Kannalane, Uyire Uyire and the Theme music was the best.The rest was
very passable, IMHO.)
8.Uyire/Dil Se (Uyire was a better album IMHO, Nenjinile was rendered
beautifully by S.Janaki [listen to the way she finished the song, she's a
legend!]. Thaiyya Thaiyya by Sriram had more energy and power in it.
Poongatrile... Do i need to say it? Its just divine...the lyrics had a soul in
it...)
9.Guru (Ay Hairathe and Tere Bina was beautiful not doubt .But the typical
Mani-ARR magic was seen nowhere in this album except for the theme music track
sung by ARR and Chitra.)

Yet to listen to Raavanan, as it is not released. Not interested in Raavan as i
always give preference to Mani-ARR-Vairamuthu combo. Nothing beats this combo
in India. So ill give the respect for it and wait for Raavanan.