Gomz, not at all. I clearly stated that i want to give the respect to
Mani-ARR-VM combo. i dun see how is that linked to the topic here. Im listening
to Ravan songs now as well. I did not post a msg comparing Ravan and Ravanan
songs in details...

My whole point here is no one is giving Ravanan a review for the album as it
self. They all r comparing Ravan and Ravanan in each Ravanan review. Im
expecting a geunine review in the sense a person's scope concentrated in
Ravanan alone.