I would like to openly express my special thanks to A.R.Rahman for giving us
such a beautiful number. Its impossible for any Tamilans to hear this song and
not get a goosebumps. Especially Shruti Hassan's portion followed by the
chorus. Just marvelous!

It was so heart warming to see all the Tamil singers performing in A.R.Rahman's
songs. Its been 6 years since Harini sang in A.R.Rahman's composition, and
Bombay Jayashree, 13 years. Its another great thing to see P.Suseela singing
for ARRahman after 15 years. Great to see a song fully performed by leading
Tamil singers and beautiful lyrics about Tamil language.

One part it says, " A lively language, a world language which will live and
grow forever, its our language!". It simply will give u the goosebumps. Such
inspiring lyrics. And they way the singers render it, hats off to all the
singers.

Gautham Menon beautifully shot the video, and Anthony's editing. Its spell
bounding... the Gautham Menon-ARRahman combo continues to rock!

After listening to this song, the love for my Tamil language has grown
tremendously... Such divine song from A.R.Rahman.

I read some of the members here was complaining about Blaaze's portion. But i
really feel it was very appropriate. Showing the Tamilans are rocking in all
genre, even in Rap. Loved it...!

Tamil Mozhi Vazhge! A.R.Rahman Vazhge....!