On 9/2/2010 4:29 PM India Time, _Manaf_ wrote:

> I wish AR shouldn't compose new tune ... Becoz if ARR did so , it may be
> consider as the victory of " CRITICS ".

I think ARR, being so earthly polite and accommodating as he is, will
go ahead redoing the song, or composing an altogether new tune, IF IF
IF IF the client (government) properly requests ARR to do something
about it.

I am just speculating on the basis of nature of ARR.

After all, ARR did re-do Raanjha Raanjha in RAavan, what was in film
was not at all what was in the album.

Whatever critics say, it would not be a defeat of ARR, but a high
point in his nature that he goes extra miles to keep the client happy.

--
Rawat