Rawat...No one from ruling party has criticized about this song till date...Two
politicians who have criticized this song are Malhotra and Hussain and both are
from opposition.

________________________________
From: V S Rawat <vsra...@gmail.com>
To: arrf <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, September 2, 2010 9:46:06 PM
Subject: [arr] Is this the same ruling party that had bought JAI HO rights for
elections

My memory might be failing to keep track of changing positions of
politicians, so someone please correct me.

I seem to recall that Congress party had bought rights JAI HO to make
it a song used for their general elections campaign?

Is this the government by the same ruling party that is now
criticizing ARR?

could be that they didn't like Jai Ho either, and had just used it to
exploit its line of awards it had got.

Rawat