Hey Diya,

Great post.  Rahman is surely judged by a different standard and that is
unfair, but a price to pay for being a league above everyone else.  And I too
agree that we should not promote this song if we don't like it.  Respect it,
yes, but not promote it and pretend we love it when we don't.  Great points!

And I too feel that ARR is above all the "mess" that is below him.  ARR is like
the royal elephant and those who are slandering him and making noise are like a
bunch of monkeys trying to attack him from below, but they don't end up doing
any real harm.  The elephant may get annoyed, but he moves forward with grace,
dignity, and continues on with his mission undisturbed.