The article is not clear. That's why I was asking if there is any confirmation
that he is redoing it or not. That's all. Still, Thanks for the clarification.
:)

Rest of my comments and replies. Leave them. No need of an argument or even a
discussion. This groups needs better things to discuss. :)

-Emmanuel