-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rabi Tripathi
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 11:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Possibility of additional parameters with Skills in
addition to CTI and RSD

Stephen:
Looks cool Stephen. I bet this runs way faster than 200 filters sutffed
into a flter guide. If I had built a SQL function like this, I would be
tempted to disable the 200 filters and use this function instead.
It would be fairly easy, especially because these 200 or so filters run
inside a guide.

Tarun:
Steve made a good point, if I understand him correclty. If the new field
"Organization" really represents what it appears to represent
(organizational entity that is above the RSD classification), his
suggestion of embedding Organization information in the Region field
itself (all by itself, or as "Organization-Region") may solve your
problem. No coding required, just data work.
Clever, David. I did't pay attention to the name of the field in
question--Organization.

-Rabi Tripathi
New York