-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alejandro Gutierrez
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 8:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Error message in web browser

Hi listers,

I'm getting a browser error message right after pushing fields for the
customer satisfaction survey.

The Active link execute on "save button" has the following actions:

1) Push Fields
2) Message

I already tried adding a 3rd action run process
"PERFORM-ACTION-EXIT-APP"
that as far as I understand this should close the browser window
properly
and logout. But still getting the odd error message.

Also tried a close window action with the same results.

Any idea on how to get rid of this error message?

The error message is:
"Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?
Your changes have not been saved or sent. Do you really want to close
the
window?
Press OK to continue, or Cancel to stay on the current page".

Thanks in advance.

ARS 6.3, Mid Tier 6.3 patch 013