From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nisha RAMTRI
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 6:33 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SERIOUS!!!---Help with Table Refresh

**
Hello All,
I have a display only form which has a table field on it. This table A (for eg.) has the entries coming into it from some backend form.

Now there's an active link guide which is pushing multiple entries into this backend form and when I add a "change field" action to refresh this display-only table field after the active link guide action, it fails to refresh on the web client even though data is already pushed by the guide. On native console, refresh is taking place properly.

Can anyone suggest where I might be going wrong for the same??? Please suggest what should be done in order to refresh data in the table on web also. I am blocked due to this now!!

Thanks.

Warm Regards,

Nisha Ramtri

Remedy Development, ITAC,