Thanks Tristan :)

do you have any idea without any API Call to use. Do you know in which table it is. Then I can use SQL to get it.
For the background:
We are using our ReportLink to display any data over the web. To avoid that any User manipulates the url we create a crypted session string with a filter plugin. When we have the IP as well we can check it into the ReportLink if it match.

Still in the OSD project?

Cheers
Torsten

Mit freundlichen Gr????en / best regards
Torsten Brosow
System Architect Integration

COC N-Tuition Business Solutions AG
Martin-Behaim-Str. 4, D-63263 Neu-Isenburg
Fon: +49 175 9319 614
Fax: +49 6102 567 888
Fix: +49 6102 567 805

[EMAIL PROTECTED] / htttp://www.coc-ag.de