-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jon Chau
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 7:51 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: BMC User World Top Breakout Sessions

Greetings All,

This will be my first BUG/RUG event and I was wondering what is on
everyone's list of breakout sessions that are 'must attend' ?  There are
so many I want to go to, but I am limited with the schedule and number
of sessions available per day.

Jon Chau