Oh, Tami, I will miss you and the gang very much as well.  I am VERY
confident in your ability to have fun without me, though.  ;-)

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tami Palacky
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 6:59 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RUG 2006 schedule is out!

Rick,

we will certianly miss you!  i dont know how i will be able to get
though this RUG without you.

i will miss all of you who will not be able to attend this year.  be
sure to look for feedback afterwards.  i am sure many will have plenty
to say.

Tami