I like the High-Brid aproach, go 1099 through a Remedy Partner. This gives
you some freedom and the ability to build solid relationships. It can be very
hard to find a firm to go through that isnt trying to gte a huge margin on
the deal or try to make you wait 30 days. I had 1 company think there was
nothing wrong with a $100.00/hr margin to the firm. I had another want
$50.00/hr and didnt want to pay till the company paid. All the firm does is
payroll and they get $2000.00 a week. Think for that kind of margin they can
fron the cash.

Just my 2 cents.

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:01:50 -0500, Timothy Button wrote