The current issue of Windows IT Pro magazine details 8 free utilities,
one of which can be used as a replacement for the AR Log Display.  It is
called BareTail from http://www.baremetalsoft.com/.  This is the Windows
version of the Unix tail program.

One thing that I wish AR Log Display had was the ability to copy text
from an active log.  The only way I have found is to Save As the file to
another location and open it in a word processor.

With this utility you can monitor ANY log file in real time and also
copy out text as needed.  I plan to use this with the server log files
as well as client log files.

Another thing I like about this utility is that it is comprised of a
single .exe file - nothing gets installed on your computer.

Here is the link to the article.  *You may have to click the link more
than once because the Windows IP Pro web site forces you to accept a
cookie, close a popup, and click a link to enter the site.

http://www.windowsitpro.com/Windows/Article/ArticleID/50122/50122.html

Stephen