maybe dallas...

If it is houston... party at my house!!!!

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Rick cook
Sent: Sat 9/2/2006 9:06 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARSLIST AWARDS - For Dan

**
About the only clues they gave was "Fairly easy to get to" and the date (late
Oct).   Hmmm...that tells me that it is not a major city, and that holding it
there in the fall is done for a reason - like to escape major heat?

You could be right, Warren.  Houston, Vegas, Orlando, (in that order) some
southern city like that.  No others make sense.  Maybe D.C.?

Rick