From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Addis Solomon
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 10:30 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Run Macro

**

Hi everybody,

I am opening an active link and there is a Run Macro action in it.  I am not familiar with Run Macro action and all I see is the name of the macro and Parameter Name which is "%" and Value which is $SERVER$.  I want to see what is in the macro so I can make modifications.  How can I see what is in the macro?  Also is it possible for me to see macros created by other developers or admins?

I greatly will appreciate your help!!

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___