Hi James , Axton and everyone that responded.
Thanks to all for the information.  Here is what I ended up doing.  During
the setup of my DEV box.  I selected the overwrite option Which would
overwrite the DB.  I Actually had a copy of the Original DB which later
would replace the DB original install.  Then reapply the license.

FYI.  The Dev DB is on B unix server with the same Table space name and
same DB name as Production A server.   As long as the TNSnames.ora file
specifies the Instance correctly it will go to the proper spot.  For
eveyone, "Please make sure tnsname is correct"
Thanks
John Kelley

*

Axton:

Definitely the way to copy a tablespace from one server to another.  I had
forgotten about copying the LOB space, too.  I tend to use Export/Import
from Remedy rather than do this at the DB level.  However, this does not
scale well if you are working with Direct SQL and reference tables by name.

James McKenzie
L-3 GSI