**
Mary -

I'm not sure about your other error messages... but I get the "Service Not Available" page when the permissions on directories are incorrect.

Make sure everything in your webserver has access to everything in your classpath...and to \Program Files\AR System\Mid-Tier\

Authenticated users, IUSR account and NETWORK SERVICE.

Isn't it aggrevating? :-)

hth,

tony
--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Mary C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

09/18/2006 06:53 PM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc
Subject
CI Relationship Viewer

I have done an out of box install of ITSM 7.0 on Windows 2003 box.
I also installed Mid-tier 7.0 Patch 001 on another box.

The CI Relationship Viewer does not work.  It used to throw an "Unable to
download plugin" error. I reinstalled mid-tier from scratch and also
installed ServletExec AS.  Now I'm getting "Sorry Service not available"
error.

Flashboards and all mid-tier forms display fine.

I can't tell you how many times I have reinstalled mid-tier, servletExec,
etc.,.  Support said I needed more memory on the mid-tier, (for a total of
2 GB), which I got, and that hasn't made any difference at all.  The logs
have this error:

Exception while trying to find plugin "Flashboard" in the
server "remedydev56" Throw Error - 9394
Sep 18, 2006 10:59:24 AM - FINE (com.remedy.log.DVMODULE) : (Thread 12) The
plugin url is file:/D:/Program%20Files/AR%20System/Mid-
Tier/PluginsCache/remedydev56/CI+Viewer/classes.jar

I followed the suggestions in KM-000000024742 as well, and then I got a
different error:  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

Is anyone else experiencing these type of problems?  I would appreciate any
suggestions...

TIA,