From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Narayanan, Radhika
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 12:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Can Distributed Pools help ?

Hi,

You can increase the thread count (from the User tool) for a given distributed
pool if you're expecting it to be getting more requests. The default is 1.

I hope you're using DSO through a private queue with an optimal Min and Max
threads configured in proportion to your DSO activity.

If you've sufficient threads configured for your DSO private queue, then the
pools will work concurrently. (Dependant on the free memory, CPU and load on
ARServer)

(Page 20 of DSOAdminGuide-630.pdf)

Thanks
Radhika