-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Colleen M. Eilbert
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 9:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Incident Management Permissions 7.0 patch 2

Pam,
What is the error message you receive if any?  Is it coming from the
server or from workflow? Or are they just unable to login?
Here are a couple things to validate - does the data in the Person entry

match the data in the User entry? particularly regarding group
permissions, login and license type?  Are there entries in
CTM:PeoplePermissionGroups for people and their permissions.  Should be
1 per person per group for ITSM type groups (not for Administrator or
other non-ITSM groups.)
It's strange that it worked at first and stopped.  That would make me
suspect a licensing issue.  If you have permissions to be everything
under the sun (AR Goddess), but your license suddenly becomes a read
license, you look like an AR Nobody to the system.
Hope that helps.
Colleen Eilbert
Effective Technologies

Pam Hollis wrote:
> I am building our Test Box with the New ARSystem 7.0.1 and ITSM Suite
7.0
> Patch 2 - everything was working fine - but now the permissions on the

> Incident Managment are not working - (Incident User, Viewer, Master,
Admin